I cannot believe this is my last inquiry post. I really enjoyed learning to make different creations out of polymer clay. I think the main takeaway for me is that this project really helped my mental well being. To back this up I found an article online about the correlation between art and mental health. As someone who has struggled with their mental health in the past, I think it is crucial to find techniques that can help enchance your life and take care of you mind

https://ucalgary.ca/news/brain-research-shows-arts-promote-mental-health

I already knew this connection between the arts and mental well being was there, but the article highlights interesting facts and points. “The arts have also been found to be effective tools for mindfulness, a trending practice in schools that is effective for managing mental health” . This tells me that as a future educator I should be including art even more in my classroom setting to promote taking care of our minds.

This inquiry project also helped me to be more creative and improved my growth mindset and things did not always go as planned for me with my projects. That is the point of inquiry!

I appreciated that Rich gave us this opportunity to be creative and reflect in the unique format of a blog.

my favourite creations, candle holder, coaster with flowers on it and 3 pink dishes in 3 sizes